- To get 8K@60Hz video output, make sure your graphics cards and DisplayPort cable conform to the DisplayPort 1.4 specification.
- For VR application, it requires your computer should have discrete GPU that supports DP 1.4(Such as Nvidia RTX 2070 / 2080, AMD Vega). The USB-C connector must be connected to the discrete GPU, NOT Intel's integrated GPU.
- Connect DisplayPort monitor to USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
- DisplayPort 1.4 Compliant(4 lanes 32.4 Gbps bandwidth)
- Supports Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC)
- Supports 8K(7680x4320)/60Hz, 5K(5120x2880)/60Hz, or 4K(3840x2160)/120Hz
- Supports 32 Channel LPCM Audio with 1536 kHz Sampling Rate
- Supports DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports Mirrored & Extended Modes
- Mac/PC/Android Compatible
- Supports Forward Error Correction
- Supports HDR Meta Transport
- Plug&Play, no driver installation required, no external power required
- Aluminum enclosure
- Adapter cable length: 14.5 cm/5.7 inch
- Weight: 22 g/0.05 lb
- Mac or Windows PC with USB-C(DP Alt Mode) or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Microsoft Surface Series that support USB-C DP Alt Mode
- Oculus Rift S
- Android devices with USB-C Video Output
- iPad Pro Equipped With USB-C Interface
- Work with TDBT T3 Thunderbolt 3 Dock as Downstream Adapter
In the Package
1 x USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 Adapter
All TDBT Branded products which ordered from https://tdbt.io/ will own a 24-month limited warranty unless otherwise superseded by product-specific description, listing, invoices, or receipts.
This limited warranty covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during regular use. It does not cover failures resulting from accident, fire, flood, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, modification, service by anyone other than TDBT.
During the limited period, we will repair or replace defective products. Customer must pay for all return shipping costs during the limited period. The limited warranty period starts at the date of original purchase.
If you are experiencing problems using a product or need to get technical support, please allow us to resolve the issue to your satisfaction by submitting a support request through email at email@example.com.
Our technical support team will respond promptly to your request within 24-48 hours.
We also provide a forum for product discussion, and you can post any ideas, feedback or suggestions here: