TDBT T3 dual-mode dock works with both Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C hosts. Also, it can work with USB-A laptops with limited functionality.
Second generation Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 controller(Intel JHL7440), work with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, or even USB-A computers. Compatible with iPad Pro, Android smartphone, Microsoft Surface series, and USB-C PCs.
Dual Thunderbolt 3 and 1 x DisplayPort DP1.4 interface allows you to connect a single 8K/5K display or dual 4K 60Hz displays. At the same time, it provides max. 40Gb/s data transfer speed.
FREE USB-C to DisplayPort DP 1.4 adapter was included, you can connect the adapter to the Thunderbolt 3 port B to get the second DisplayPort. This dock supports MST technology; Dell UP2715K 5K display was tested working well with this dock via two DP cables.
2 x Thunderbolt 3(40Gb/s, supports USB-C hosts, port A provides 60W PD charging, port B provides 15W PD charging, supports daisy chain), 2 x USB-A(10Gb/s, 7.5W charging), 1 x USB-C(10Gb/s, 7.5W charging), UHS-II SD 4.0 card reader, CFast 2.0 card reader, Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Ideal for 12-inch MacBook, MacBook Pro 2016+, Mac mini 2018+, iMac Pro, iPad Pro with USB-C, Surface Pro, Surface Laptop 3, Lenovo ThinkPad X1, Dell XPS, HP Spectre, Android smartphone with USB-C video output. With Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter(NOT included), you can even connect it to MacBook Pro 2015 or earlier, Mac Pro 2013.
- Supports both Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C hosts, no more confusing with different protocols
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s ports support the Thunderbolt daisy chain
- Supports connecting single 8K@60Hz(7680x4320), or single 5K@60Hz (5120x2880), or dual 4K@60Hz displays
- Thunderbolt Port A(connect to the computer) supports PD 60W charging to a computer(5V/9V/15V/20V @3A)
- Thunderbolt Port B supports PD 15W charging(5V@3A)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A supports 10Gb/s data transfer and 5V@1.5A power supply
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C supports 10Gb/s data transfer and 5V@1.5A power supply
- SD 4.0(UHS-II) Card Reader supports 280MB/s speed
- CFast 2.0 Card Reader supports 500MB/s speed
- We included a USB-C to DisplayPort DP 1.4 Adapter in the package, you can connect it to this dock's Thunderbolt 3 port B to get the second DisplayPort. You can also use separately with your Mac/PC/Android/iPad Pro
- Supports Apple SuperDrive USB optical drive(please contact us for assistance)
- Supports the last generation Thunderbolt 2 MacBook Pro with the official Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter(NOT included)
- All Mac with Thunderbolt, USB-C or USB-A port
- All Windows PC with Thunderbolt, USB-C or USB-A port
- Microsoft Surface series with USB-C port
- iPad Pro with USB-C port
- Android devices with USB-C port
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Windows 8.1 or later
All TDBT Branded products which ordered from https://tdbt.io/ will own a 24-month limited warranty unless otherwise superseded by product-specific description, listing, invoices, or receipts.
This limited warranty covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during regular use. It does not cover failures resulting from accident, fire, flood, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, modification, service by anyone other than TDBT.
During the limited period, we will repair or replace defective products. Customer must pay for all return shipping costs during the limited period. The limited warranty period starts at the date of original purchase.
If you are experiencing problems using a product or need to get technical support, please allow us to resolve the issue to your satisfaction by submitting a support request through email at email@example.com.
Our technical support team will respond promptly to your request within 24-48 hours.
We also provide a forum for product discussion, and you can post any ideas, feedback or suggestions here: