NVMe SSD generates massive heat when working, so we enhanced the cooling system on our TDBT SuperC:
- Double side Copper strip on PCB to conduct heat effectively
- Especially designed SSD heat sink works together with thermal grease, rapidly radiating heat from internal SSD to external Aluminum enclosure
- Sturdy Aluminum enclosure with heat exchange fins, practically enlarge the heat dissipation area
Besides, we included an extra thermal grease for your convenience when replacing SSD.
TDBT SuperC is Plug&Play, no need to install any driver for a modern operating system(Windows 8.1/macOS 10.10.2 or later). It works with almost all brand NVMe M.2 SSD in M-Key/B&M-Key and size of 2230/2242/2260/2280.
To get the best performance, our advisement:
- Your M.2 SSD must support NVMe protocol and read/write speed is faster than 1000MB/s. For TLC SSD, the rate will drop when internal cache run out. If you prefer to keep fast speed all through, we recommend using MLC SSD.
- The USB port on your computer is USB 3.1 Gen2(Max. Speed 10Gbps), NOT USB 3.1 Gen1(Max. Speed 5Gbps only)
- Of course, if you have a powerful computer, as better. Please update the operating system to the latest version.
For Samsung 970 EVO plus M.2 NVMe SSD, if you want to use with Mac, please update the SSD firmware before connecting to Mac. You can get some help here.Tech Specs
- Model: SuperC
- Main controller chip: JMicron JMS583 (PCIe 3.0 x 2)
- Gray color Aluminum case
- USB 3.1 Gen2 type C interface
- Supports NVMe protocol only, NOT support SATA AHCI protocol
- For M.2 NVMe SSD: Max. Speed 10Gbps
- Supports M-Key and B&M-Key NVMe M.2 SSD
- Supports SSD size: 2230/2242/2260/2280
- Supports Max. 2TB SSD
- Compatible with USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Gen1/3.1 Gen2/Thunderbolt 3
- Including USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A data cable, compatible with USB-A/USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 physical interface
- System requirements: Windows 8.1/10 or later, macOS 10.10.2 or later
- USB cables support 10Gbps speed, 0.3M/1FT in length
- Enclosure size: 110mm x 43mm x 15mm
- Net weight:
- Package weight:
- SSD enclosure x1
- SSD heat sink x1
- USB-C to USB-C cable x1
- USB-C to USB-A cable x1
- Thermal grease x2
- SSD shock absorb sponge
- Installation screws
- Installation screwdriver
- User Manual
- TDBT SuperC works with NVMe M.2 SSD, NOT support SATA AHCI SSD.
- Prior versions of Windows, including Windows 7 and Windows 8, doesn't including native NVMe driver, you need install NVMe driver manually.
- To use with Android smartphone, please make sure your smartphone has USB-C interface and supports OTG function. Besides, because the Android system doesn't support NTFS format drive, please format your SSD to exFAT or FAT32 on your computer first.
All TDBT Branded products which ordered from https://tdbt.io/ will own a 24-month limited warranty unless otherwise superseded by product-specific description, listing, invoices, or receipts.
This limited warranty covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during regular use. It does not cover failures resulting from accident, fire, flood, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, modification, service by anyone other than TDBT.
During the limited period, we will repair or replace defective products. Customer must pay for all return shipping costs during the limited period. The limited warranty period starts at the date of original purchase.
If you are experiencing problems using a product or need to get technical support, please allow us to resolve the issue to your satisfaction by submitting a support request through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our technical support team will respond promptly to your request within 24-48 hours.
We also provide a forum for product discussion, and you can post any ideas, feedback or suggestions here: