TDBT M2S-DUO is true hardware raid enclosure for M.2 SATA SSD. You can install 2x M.2 SATA SSD at the same time, the RAID function boosts the computer performance or provides data redundancy.
The dedicated RAID processor handles the disk array; it doesn't drain computer CPU resources when writing backups, rebuilding disk array.
M2S-DUO is easy to use. No need complicated software configuration, just set the RAID mode by toggling the switch, it starts to work.
M2S-DUO supports RAID 0/1/JBOD/SPAN (BIG) mode and is compatible across different operating systems. You can access the disk array on Mac, Windows PC, or Android smartphone.
3 Steps to set up:
- Install SSD
- Configure RAID mode
- Install the mainboard to the enclosure
4 Working Mode:
- RAID 0: give the best performance, both the read and write speed double
- RAID 1: consists of data mirroring, more reliability for data security
- JBOD: SATA port multiplier, two SSD work independently as individual disk
- SPAN/BIG: combine two SSD to a single disk
- Support B-Key and B&M-Key M.2 SATA(AHCI) SSD, NOT support M.2 NVMe SSD
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 type C 10Gbps interface, works with USB-C/USB-A/Thunderbolt 3 hosts
- Support SATA I/II/III
- Support automatic background rebuilding for RAID 1
- Support TRIM and UASP
- Support SSD size: 2230/2242/2260/2280
- Support Max. 2TB M.2 SSD per slot
- Enclosure size: 4.6 x 2.4 x 0.6 inch
- Net weight: 0.28 lb
- SSD enclosure with PCB x1
- USB-C to USB-C cable x1
- USB-C to USB-A cable x1
- Front panel x1
- Plastic rod x1
- Installation screws
- Installation screwdriver
- SSD shock absorb sponge
- User Manual
- Please make sure you have backed up files before you install SSD to M2S-DUO. The initial setup requires SSD formatting, and it erases all files on the SSD.
- After RAID setup finished, if you want to switch to different RAID mode, please backup files first. Switching RAID mode also requires to format all SSD and erase all files.
- To get better performance, we recommend using two same SSD with M2S-DUO.
All TDBT Branded products which ordered from https://tdbt.io/ will own a 24-month limited warranty unless otherwise superseded by product-specific description, listing, invoices, or receipts.
This limited warranty covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during regular use. It does not cover failures resulting from accident, fire, flood, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, modification, service by anyone other than TDBT.
During the limited period, we will repair or replace defective products. Customer must pay for all return shipping costs during the limited period. The limited warranty period starts at the date of original purchase.
If you are experiencing problems using a product or need to get technical support, please allow us to resolve the issue to your satisfaction by submitting a support request through email at email@example.com.
Our technical support team will respond promptly to your request within 24-48 hours.
We also provide a forum for product discussion, and you can post any ideas, feedback or suggestions here: