The previous generation of M.2 SSD enclosure only supports SSDs with a specific protocol; either only M.2 SATA SSD or only M.2 NVMe SSDs can be installed. Many consumers often buy the wrong product because they are confused about their SSD type.
This innovative product is compatible with both NVMe and SATA protocols M.2 SSD, it works with all types of M.2 drives you have. There is no more confusion about the SSD type; it supports all types of M.2 SSD(both SATA and NVMe, M-Key, B-Key, and B&M Key). Plug and Play.
NOT work with any SSD from MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac/Mac Pro
- Convert your M.2 SSD to a USB external storage drive
- Works with all types M.2 drive, whether it is NVMe or SATA protocol, whether it is B-Key, M-Key, or B&M Key, it can be plug and play
- 100% Tool-less installation, You can replace the SSD quickly and easily without any screws or screwdrivers—complete assembly in 5 seconds.
- Fully compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB 3.0 speed: 1000MB/s for M.2 NVMe SSD; 500MB/s for M.2 SATA drive. Remarkably shorten waiting time.
- Compatible with computers with USB Type-A, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 3/4, USB4 interface
- Supports PCI-e(NVMe) protocol M.2 SSD
- Supports SATA(AHCI) protocol M.2 SSD
- Supports M-key, B-key, B&M-key M.2 SSD
- Fully compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2(10Gb/s) and USB 3.0(5Gb/s) standard
- Max 950MB/s read/write speed for M.2 NVMe SSD
- Max 500MB/s read/write speed for M.2 SATA SSD
- Supports SSD size: 22mm*30mm, 22mm*42mm, 22mm*60mm, 22mm*80mmn
- Aluminum case for heat dissipation
- Mac/Windows PC/Linux
- Android smartphones with USB-C port
- iPad Pro equipped with USB-C port
- Xbox/PlayStation game console
In the Package
1 x M.2 SSD Enclosure
1 x 20 inch/50 cm USB-C to USB-C Cable
1 x 20 inch/50 cm USB-C to USB-A Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x SSD Thermal Pad
All TDBT Branded products which ordered from https://tdbt.io/ will own a 24-month limited warranty unless otherwise superseded by product-specific description, listing, invoices, or receipts.
This limited warranty covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during regular use. It does not cover failures resulting from accident, fire, flood, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, modification, service by anyone other than TDBT.
During the limited period, we will repair or replace defective products. Customer must pay for all return shipping costs during the limited period. The limited warranty period starts at the date of original purchase.
If you are experiencing problems using a product or need to get technical support, please allow us to resolve the issue to your satisfaction by submitting a support request through email at email@example.com.
Our technical support team will respond promptly to your request within 24-48 hours.
We also provide a forum for product discussion, and you can post any ideas, feedback or suggestions here: