- Max 100W(20V/5A) Charging
- Max 8K@60Hz Video Transmission
- 10Gb/s Data Transfer
Dual Working Mode
- Standard USB-C Cable - compatible with USB4//USB 3.2 Gen 2x2/USB 3.2 Gen 2/USB 3.1 Gen 2, max speed 10Gbps
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable - Except for the data transfer speed(10Gbps), other specifications and performances are the same with Thunderbolt 3 cables. As a matter of fact, there is a design margin of the data transfer speed. The actual rate can be 1600MB/s(13Gb/s)
|3-in-1 Full Feature Cable|
|100W Power Delivery||8K/60Hz Video Transmission||10Gb/s Data Transfer|
Charging the MacBook Pro 16-inch at the full speed
Supports all quick charge protocols, charges all USB-C devices at super-fast speed
Connect an external monitor to a host. If the monitor supports the power supply function, it can charge your host at the same time
Fully work with Apple Pro Display XDR
Copy a 40GB movie to a USB SSD drive in 44 seconds(testing with M.2 NVMe SSD)
Copy file or backup data between your smartphone and computer. Fast speed saves tons of time
Connect Thunderbolt 3/USB-C docking station to your computer
- USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 Universal Cable
- Internal E-Marker chip supports Max. 100W(20V/5A) Fast Charging
- Compliant with DisplayPort DP 1.4
- Supports 8K(7680 x 4320)/60Hz, 5K(5120 x 2880)/60Hz, 6K(6016x3384)/60Hz, or 4K(3840 x 2160)/60Hz or 120Hz Video Streaming
- Max. 10Gbps Data Transfer Speed
- Length: 5 FT or 6.6 FT for option
- Material: TPE
- Mac or Windows PC with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Android Smartphones with USB-C Port
- Apple Pro XDR Display
- iPad Pro Equipped with USB-C Port
- Thunderbolt 3 Devices, like Thunderbolt 3 Dock/SSD Enclosure/eGPU/Monitor
In the Package
1 x USB-C Cable
All TDBT Branded products which ordered from https://tdbt.io/ will own a 24-month limited warranty unless otherwise superseded by product-specific description, listing, invoices, or receipts.
This limited warranty covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur during regular use. It does not cover failures resulting from accident, fire, flood, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, modification, service by anyone other than TDBT.
During the limited period, we will repair or replace defective products. Customer must pay for all return shipping costs during the limited period. The limited warranty period starts at the date of original purchase.
If you are experiencing problems using a product or need to get technical support, please allow us to resolve the issue to your satisfaction by submitting a support request through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our technical support team will respond promptly to your request within 24-48 hours.
We also provide a forum for product discussion, and you can post any ideas, feedback or suggestions here: